Arihant is known for its inviting work atmosphere wherein your input is sought and appreciated. Just like every brick and mortar is essential for holding a structure together, every employee is seen as an integral part of our operations. Every challenge results in growth potential where every one is respected and valued individuality. Just as much as you want a good place to work, we too are just as much selective as to whom we want to be players in our team.
Arihant Superstructures Ltd Continue to grow with trust & Integrity & for the rapidly growing quality of accomplished manpower has aimed to create a benchmark in real estate industry. We have requirement for the right talent in all the field given below send your resume at HR@asl.net.in
MEP Engineer (1Nos.)
Roles & responsibility : MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL / PLUMBING (MEP)
- Detail study of individual project thoroughly for complete fire layout and fire fighting system.
- Responsible for complete sprinkling system of building.
- Responsible for complete electrical layout, HT and LT line distribution.
- Responsible for complete electrical motor, transformer, panels, wirings, etc.
- Responsible for all mechanical and electrical jobs to be executed at site as per specifications.
- Responsible for operation of all machineries at site.
- Responsible for maintenance of all machineries at site to be used during execution.
- Responsible for preparation of daily reports, weekly reports, monthly report of mechanical and electrical work and submit to project engineer.
- Detail study of individual project thoroughly for complete plumbing layout external & internal and knowledge of Ground Engineering with related to Storm water and sewage line system.
Corporate sales (4nos.)
Role & Responsibilities: Corporate sales
- Generating leads and conversion of leads/sales to achieve month on month targets from corporate sales.
- Plan & Map the Corporates/Industrial Houses in the radius of 6 Kms of the project site. Also target Corporates/companies in general for sale of flats.
- To obtain 12 sales appointments per week both out of the office and in house.
- Build relationship with the HR / Admin departments of Corporates & Industrial houses.
- Target presentation with the Corporate Employees for the sales of real estate projects.
- To ensure personal presentation is of the highest standards at all times to project a professional image to clients
- Complete the Sales Cycle with the customer right from documentation to the payments.
- Preparation of all types of MIS reports & Analysis.
- Assist in other departments during emergencies or as deemed necessary by the General Manager